Monday........ 11-7:00 PM (Closed 2pm-3pm for lunch)
Tuesday........ 8:30-4:30 PM (Closed 12pm-1pm for lunch)
Wednesday... 8:30-4:30 PM (Closed 12pm-1pm for lunch)
Thursday...... 8:30-4:30 PM (Closed 12pm-1pm for lunch)
Friday.... 8-12 PM (EXCEPT 1st Friday of each month.... 1-5 PM)
If you are an ESTABLISHED patient and would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 717-701-8251.
If you are NOT an ESTABLISHED patient and would like to schedule an appointment, please complete the patient registration forms on our website by clicking on the "Patient Info" tab for further information.
Patient Portal Login
Preparing and Expectations
How to Prepare and what to expect at your first appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment at the check-in desk and prepared to complete additional forms, only if there are any outstanding forms not yet completed.
- Please be aware, if you are 15 mins late, you may be requested to reschedule your appointment.
- Bring your photo ID and insurance card(s). Please inform us if you've changed your medical insurance plan(s), phone number, or address.
- Our Medical Staff encourages all patients to bring an updated list of medications, surgeries and health history, if there were any changes since your last visit, to your appointment so we may incorporate the information into your personal health record.
- Please be prepared for a skin check on your first visit, unless you decline to have it completed.
- If your insurance plan requires a co-pay, that will be due at the time of visit. We accept Cash, Check, VISA, MC, AMEX, and Discover.
- Please check with your insurance carrier(s) whether we are listed as a participating provider and whether you require a referral or authorization for a specialist visit.
- Services not covered under insurance require payment in full at the time of service.