Preparing and Expectations
How to Prepare and what to expect at your first appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment at the check-in desk and prepared to complete additional forms, only if there are any outstanding forms not yet completed.
- Please be aware, if you are 15 mins late, you may be requested to reschedule your appointment.
- Bring your photo ID and insurance card(s). Please inform us if you've changed your medical insurance plan(s), phone number, or address.
- Our Medical Staff encourages all patients to bring an updated list of medications, surgeries and health history to your appointment, so we may incorporate any changes into your health record.
- Please be prepared for a skin check on your first visit, unless you decline to have it completed.
- If your insurance plan requires a co-pay, that will be due at the time of visit. We accept Cash, Check, VISA, MC, AMEX, and Discover.
- Please check with your insurance carrier(s) whether we are listed as a participating provider and whether you require a referral or authorization for a specialist visit.
- Services not covered under insurance require payment in full at the time of service.