Preparing and Expectations
How to Prepare and what to expect at your first appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment at the check-in desk and prepared to complete additional forms, only if there are any outstanding forms not yet completed.
- Please be aware, if you are 15 mins late, you may be requested to reschedule your appointment.
- Bring your photo ID and insurance card(s). Please inform us if you've changed your medical insurance plan(s), phone number, or address.
- Our Medical Staff encourages all patients to bring an updated list of medications, surgeries and health history, if there were any changes since your last visit, to your appointment so we may incorporate the information into your personal health record.
- Please be prepared for a skin check on your first visit, unless you decline to have it completed.
- If your insurance plan requires a co-pay, that will be due at the time of visit. We accept Cash, Check, VISA, MC, AMEX, and Discover.
- Please check with your insurance carrier(s) whether we are listed as a participating provider and whether you require a referral or authorization for a specialist visit.
- Services not covered under insurance require payment in full at the time of service.